Code of conduct includes HBS Australia core values of:
- Committed to health, security and safety of HBSA team and our customers
- Zero harm
- Highest standards of safety; we never cut corners or compromise for profit.
- Fair, honest – we treat people with respect and dignity
- Service delivered to higher standards by the sincere, accountable HBSA team
- Value our stakeholder contributions.
- Encouraging our teams (and clients) to achieve their potential
- Providing a supportive environment for personal development and autonomy
- We act on feedback in a timely manner; empowered to get the job done right!
- Committed to attracting and retaining the best skilled technicians
- Acknowledging and rewarding exceptional effort
- We strive for the excellence our client expects.
- Communicating with frank openness and honesty
- Welcoming feedback that allows us to actively improve the HBS services.